Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Humble Proposition

Dear Readers,

I'm really not sure who would be interested in this, but one idea I have had (that is, once the PayPal account has been verified and is fully active - according to PayPal this may take 24 to 48 hours, just so everyone is aware) is perhaps starting up a temporary Etsy shop. It isn't much, and perhaps it's sort of silly, but one of the things I can do well (and fast!) is sewing, and if anyone is interested, it's a little something I can give in return to donors. To be honest, I just feel more than a little guilt asking for handouts in any way, desperate or not. So if anyone is interested, this is a way that I can return the favor, at least a little bit. Here are a few designs I have found just as initial examples. Of course there are many, many, many other designs to choose from, and I would absolutely be open to requests as long as they are no larger than about 5" or so in dimensions! But here you go - a few initial ideas, with many more where these came from.





Please let me know if this sounds like something worth while or not! I'm a little bit...out of my element on this one. This is all very new territory for George and I, and we just want to do whatever we can.

Ever so humbly,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment