Monday, March 25, 2013

A Glint of Hope

We talked to the lawyer today. He is...nothing short of amazing. The consultation went even better than we could have expected. At this point, we're just waiting for one more thing to fall into place before it's settled. It's going to be a hard fight, but this is one of the biggest pieces of good news we've had.

Our Anonymous donor has said funds will arrive hopefully soon. Once it's done, we hope to have things covered. It's going to be tough - we're going to utterly destroy an already stretched budget, and frankly I don't know how we're going to do it yet. I'm going to be wracking my brain over our budget soon, trying to figure out what in the world I can try to drop or cut back or whatever. I don't know yet.

Anyway, great news. Not much more to say for now. Thanks again for all your support and concern. We will keep everybody posted while we keep up the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment